2-2016: TTC can now clean even more hazardous materials
In addition to the approved substances GGVSE/ADR (German Dangerous Goods Regulations for Road/Railroad) of Class 3, 4.1, 5, 6, 8 and 9 in our tank cleaning, the following substances and substance groups can now also be cleaned:
- carcinogenic (cancer-causing)
- toxic to reproduction
- volatile halogenated hydrocarbons
- substances containing free chlorine
However, the following restrictions are in place; substances and substance groups with the properties “Label elements according to Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008” will not be cleaned:
- carcinogen (cancer-causing) H350
- toxic to reproduction H360
- mutagen H340
- persistent, accumulative and highly toxic organic substances in accordance with paragraph 22.214.171.124 of TA-Luft (Technical Regulation for Clean Air)
- carcinogenic substances in fiber form in accordance with paragraph 126.96.36.199.1 of TA-Luft und Stäube (Technical Regulation for Clean Air and Dusts)
Before cleaning, the following data must be provided:
- Material Safety Data Sheet for the substance, mixture or product.
- Specifications of the ingredients of the substance, substances or mixture within the product.