Certification at the Highest Standard
The HACCP certification is a preventive system to ensure the safety of food and protection of consumers. Based on a NASA program, it analyses processes for risks and critical control points.
• An analysis of all existing risks for the tolerability of food
• Identification of the critical control points
• A definition of intervention limits for the control points
• Processes for continuous monitoring of food safety
• A definition of corrective measures in case of deviations
• Control measures for establishing whether the system is suitable to guarantee food safety
• Documentation of the system and creation of records Applicable EU law defines that only foods that fulfill the HACCP Guidelines may be traded within the Union. These Guidelines also regulate the documentation of hygiene measures applied at the enterprises.
The SQAS Testing System
or spelled out: Safety and Quality Assessment System: a testing system that has been developed by a European working group of the chemicals industry and logistics providers. Based on a standardized and comprehensive catalog of questions, safety and quality standards in logistics and transport services have been assessed. The evaluated company receives a written confirmation of the assessment.
Quality management in accordance with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Since the quality assurance of the production processes and environment of food and feed, as well as cosmetics, drugs and active substances, play a special role, we work according to EU GMP guidelines and thus fulfill the binding guidelines of the health agencies.
Special requirements are placed on personnel and equipment when it comes to dealing with hazardous materials. You can rest assured that TTC will always follow ADR guidelines.
ECD Cleaning Document
The European Cleaning Document (ECD) has been developed in cooperation by several European institutions and it documents performed cleaning services in detail. This form guarantees a high standard Europe-wide for the cleaning of tanks and is an important document for quality assurance.
We thank you for placing your trust in us!