TTC offers exciting career opportunities in various areas such as logistics, tank cleaning and administration. We promote the growth and career development of our employees with continuous training and a pleasant work environment. We also offer fair remuneration and many additional benefits. Apply today.
Located at Cologne Eifeltor, TTC – Top Tank Cleaning GmbH & Co. KG has a great deal of expertise when it comes to providing top quality interior tank cleaning & shop services at the highest industry standards. In addition to our services, we offer spacious storage areas for pallets and containers.
To ensure that we remain the top choice for our customers, we are looking for an Industrial Cleaner to clean silo and tank trucks, IBCs and containers. We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible.
Your benefits with us:
- Challenging and independent tasks
- Professional exchange in a great team
- Respectful, team-oriented work atmosphere
- Free drinks & snacks
- Further education and training opportunities
- Company bike
- Internal cleaning of tank containers, trailers and IBCs
- Operation of forklifts and tractors
- Cleaning work with high-pressure equipment
- Work experience as an industrial cleaner or similar
- Forklift licence preferred
- Good German skills mandatory
- Independent and motivated way of working
- Ability to work in a team & enjoy dealing with customers
- Willingness to work alternating shifts (early & late shift)
Are you interested in finding out more?
Then send us your complete application to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
TTC – Top Tank Cleaning GmbH & Co. KG at Cologne Eifeltor is looking for a mechanic to strengthen our team as soon as possible. We look forward to receiving your application!
This is what we can offer you:
- A secure job with career development potential
- An attractive salary and social benefits
- A friendly work atmosphere with an open communication culture and flat hierarchies
- Individual professional and personal development
- Free drinks, snacks and parking
Your tasks will include:
– Maintenance and repair of all systems & machines & pumps
- Oil change & lubrication according to specifications
- Troubleshooting in case of system malfunctions
- Calibration of measuring equipment
- Monitoring of the technology & fill levels
- Maintenance of the operating log
– Maintenance & repairs of silo trailers
- Inspection & repair of coupling pieces
- Repair of frames & attachments (railings + collision protection)
- Troubleshooting & repair of the lighting system
- Wheel change
– Maintenance of the spare parts warehouse
– Control and inspection of the sewage system
– Storage-related tasks incl. operation of the forklift truck
- Completed vocational training as an industrial mechanic, mechanic/mechatronics engineer or installer
- Extensive technical understanding
- Ability to work in a team
- Reliable and independent way of working